EXTENSION Of thc INTERNATIONAL BID ROUND TO DEVELOP SEVEN OIL FIELDS in Arraqah
Ministry of petroleum and mineral resources and General Petroleum Corporation announced EXTENSION Of the INTERNATIONAL BID ROUND TO DEVELOP SEVEN OIL FIELDS No. 96/19/4 dated in U/1,//2010 till March, Thursday 18tn,2010 Closing Date for submitting the QUALIFICATIONS Envelop.
the announcement said that “regarding the International Bid Round to Develop Seven Oil Areas, closing dates will be extended as follows:
– March, Thursday 18tn,2010 Closing Date for submitting the QUALIFICATIONS
– June, Sunday 20th ,201,0 Closing Date for the Bid Round.
All Envelops should be delivered to the Ministry of Petroleum & Mineral Resources
before 14.00 O’clock at noon at Damascus local time.
The Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources and General Petroleum Corporation (GPC) invited International Petroleum Companies for an international Bid Round in order to complete exploration, development and production of Seven Oil Areas on the base of Production Sharing Contract.
this Bid Round includes two groups
• Group I, consists of: West Tureb, Halima and Dohal oil areas (3 areas).
• Group II, consists of: Jaadeen, Tal-Asfar, Zenati and Al-Haloul oil areas (4 areas).
– Tender Book includes Basic Contractual and Commercial Conditions Technical Part of the available data for the two Groups PSC Model Agreement (draft).
Interested Bidders shall submit their offers based on the announcement, Basic Contractual and Commercial Conditions and a draft of Production Sharing Model Agreement.
The announcement aims to make contract of participation in production to carry out the exploration, developing revenues of the contract area depending on the draf of the contract .
Comments are closed.